• Michael Mullings, 26, of 114 Howard St., on charges of criminal trespass and obstructing a public way, 1:16 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Joshua Lee Mayo, 39, of 54 Poland Spring Road, on charges of domestic assault, tampering with a witness and making a false public alarm, 7:38 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Khristanna Lee Williams, 22, of 127 Richmond Road, Litchfield, on charges of violating conditions of release, unlawful possession of a scheduled drug and conspiracy, 3:57 a.m. Friday at 100 South Main St.
• Kyle Patrick Corey, 49, of 138 Pleasant St., on charges of theft and unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 2:47 p.m. Friday at Hannaford, 95 Spring St.
• Paula F. Burgess, 44, of 31 Dumais St., on a charge of theft, 12:52 p.m. Friday 12:52 p.m. Friday at Walmart, 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
• Jeffrey Grenier, 54, of 979 Gardiner Road, Wales, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant charging failure to appear in court, 9:10 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Sara Paquette, 26, of 133 Rumford Ave., Rumford, arrested by Maine State Police on charges of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, failure to provide identification and violating conditions of release, 9:30 p.m. Thursday on Route 4, Turner.
• Jacob Delano, 48, of 20 Pleasant St., Howland, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a warrant charging failure to appear in court on a theft charge, 12:15 a.m. Friday on Baldwin Street.
• Duane Hanson, 28, of 34 Beamis St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls police on charges of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, trafficking in prison contraband and on a warrant charging failure to appear in court, 12:45 a.m. Friday at 53 Main St.