• Andrew Proctor, 27, of 586 Pleasant St., Lewiston, on a warrant, theft, refusing to submit to arrest or detention and unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, 6:15 p.m. Monday at 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
• Abdullahi Shaleh, 22, of 36 Bradley St., Lewiston, criminal conspiracy, 9:25 p.m. Monday at 105 Mount Auburn Ave.
• Abdulkarim Abdulle, 21, of 29 Spruce St., Lewiston, theft by unauthorized taking, 9:25 p.m. Monday at 105 Mount Auburn Ave.
• Jessica Swearingen, 35, of 160 Webber Ave., obstructing public administration and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 8:08 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Hannah Parent, 25, of 130 Oxford St., operating with a suspended license and operating beyond license restriction, 11:53 p.m. Monday on Chestnut Street.
• Antwan Gildersleeve, 33, of 183 Sabattus St., on a warrant, 1:23 a.m. Tuesday at 39 Birch St.
• Larry Palmer, 56, of 327 Crowley Road, Sabattus, operating after license revoked, 1:20 a.m. Tuesday on Webster Street.
• James Deschaine, 34, of 425 Penobscot St., Rumford, operating with a suspended license and violating conditions of release, 2:30 a.m. Tuesday on Webber Avenue.
• Larino Jones, 48, of 70 Blake St., on a warrant and violation of a protection order, 5:25 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Brittany Groves, 27, of 105 Vale St., Lewiston, illegal attachment and violating conditions of release, 8:36 p.m. Monday at 402 Elm St., Mechanic Falls by the Mechanic Falls Police Department.
• Michael Moore, 33, of 104 Hancock St., Rumford, on a warrant and violation of bail, 3:23 p.m. Tuesday at 787 Stackpole Road, Durham by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.
• Michael Danforth, 19, of 206 Old Chadborn Road, Lewiston, possession of sexually explicit material, Tuesday at that address by Maine State Police.