• Jason Demonte, 43, of 78 Howard St., on warrants charging failure to appear in court and failure to report for sentencing, 6:45 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Seth Matthews, 29, listed as transient, on charges of criminal trespass and violating conditions of release, 12:51 a.m. Wednesday at St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center.
• Everton Jones, 21, of 35 Marston St., on a warrant charging domestic terrorizing, 2:45 p.m. Wednesday at Birch and Knox streets.
• Karrah Knight, 31, of 179 College St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court and failure to pay restitution, 4:15 p.m. Wednesday at Pine and Howe streets.
• Dustin James Strout, 29, of 108 Court St., on a charge of domestic assault, 1:16 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• David Adell, 59, of Raymond, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 9:30 a.m. Wednesday on Route 119, Minot.
• Vehicles driven by Pamela J. Green, 48, of Auburn, and Amber C. Brown, 32, of Minot, collided at 5:43 p.m. Monday at Minot Avenue and Garfield Road. Both vehicles, Green’s 2011 Volvo and the 2002 Dodge, driven by Brown and owned by Jason Sehl, of Lewiston, were towed.