• Jesse Howard, 25, of 150 Orchard St., Farmington, on a charge of criminal mischief, 11:35 p.m. Monday at 350 Bates St.
• Jordin Small, 19, of 66 Constellation Road, on charges of driving with a suspended license and violating conditions of release, 6:20 p.m. Monday on Hotel Road.
• Tyler Wilson, 20, of 47 Damy Drive, on a charge of violating conditions of release, 4:18 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Kachina Harps, 25, of 47 Damy Drive, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 4:22 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Donald Billings, 56, of 138 Spring St., on charges of disorderly conduct, assault and terrorizing, 7:37 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Heather Grant, 41, of 630 Prospect Ave., Rumford, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of eluding police, 12:10 a.m. Tuesday on Auburn Road, Turner.
• Sean Lavoie, 26, of 5 Marc Drive, Lisbon Falls, arrested by Lisbon police on charges of domestic assault, domestic terrorizing, obstructing the report of a crime and violating conditions of release, 8:20 p.m. Monday on Davis Street.