• Kyle Bellefluer, 29, of 1472 Sabattus St., failure to stop for law enforcement officer, 10:46 p.m. Monday at 50 Fairmount St.
• Joeb Turegon, 44, transient, on a warrant, 9:50 a.m. Tuesday at 171 Park St.
• John Edwards, 46, transient, on a warrant, 1 p.m. Tuesday at 44 Main St.
• Jose Garcia, 27, of 49 Wing St., Lisbon, domestic violence assault, violating conditions of release and criminal trespass, 11 p.m. Monday at that address by the Lisbon Police Department.
• Vehicles driven by Nina Fecteau, 37, of Lewiston and Melissa Leavitt, 40, of Minot collided, 1:22 p.m. Thursday, March 1, on Turner Street. Fecteau’s 2007 Mercury received functional damage. Leavitt’s 2017 GMC was listed with minor damage.
• A vehicle driven by Flavio Luyindula, 42, of Auburn slid into the guardrail and off the road, 11:30 p.m. Wednesday on Minot Avenue. Luyindula’s 2005 Ford was towed due to disabling damage.
• Auburn School Department plows driven by Nathaniel Proctor, 36, of Auburn and Terrence Simpson, 59, of Poland collided while plowing the school parking lot, 9:04 a.m. Thursday on Falcon Drive. Proctor’s 2012 GMC and Simpson’s 2017 Chevrolet received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Jerry Gorman, 53, of West Gardiner and Andrew Cessario, 26, of Limerick collided, 3:40 p.m. Thursday on Washington Street North. Gorman’s 2008 Ford received functional damage. Cessario’s 2004 Ford was towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Sara Marquis, 42, of Minot went off the road and struck a utility pole, 5:04 p.m. Thursday on West Auburn Road. Marquis’ 2005 Nissan was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Michel Rioux, 18, of Lewiston and Bridgett McLaughlin, 30, of Strongsville, Ohio, collided, 10:43 a.m. Saturday on Minot Avenue. Rioux’s 2012 Ford and McLaughlin’s 2013 Honda received functional damage.
• A car driven by Daniel Giard, 67, of Minot collided with a deer in the road, 6:32 a.m. Monday on Hatch Road. Giard’s 2017 Toyota received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by John Alexander, 85, of Auburn and Rocky Crowley, 57, of Mechanic Falls collided, 12:43 p.m. Monday on Court Street. Alexander’s 2009 Hyundai was towed due to disabling damage. Crowley’s 2016 Dodge received functional damage.