• Rachel Beane, 54, of 8 Sheldon Place, probation hold, 2:14 a.m. Monday on Webster Street.
• Steven Shaw, 58, of 101 Lisbon St., Lisbon, on a warrant, 9:16 p.m. Sunday at that address by Lisbon police.
• Raymond Miller, 32, of 19 Lisbon St., Lisbon, operating under the influence and operating after suspension, 11:32 p.m. Sunday on Rt. 194, Lisbon by Lisbon police.
• Ralph Toro, 48, of 6 Sutton Road, Milbury, Massachusetts, disqualified driver, 9:48 a.m. Monday at Exit 75, Auburn by the Maine State Police.
• Alvin Weisberg, 37, of 10 Dow Ave., Lewiston, probation hold, 12:40 p.m. Monday at 140 Canal St. by the Probation and Parole office.
• Mohamed Abdulrahman, 31, of 83 Taft Ave., Portland, eluding an officer, failure to give correct name, address and date of birth, 2:30 p.m. Monday on Baldwin St., Livermore Falls by Livermore Falls police.
• Vehicles driven by Nathan Lurvey, 33, of Gorham and Steven Fuller, 63, of Auburn collided, 12:18 p.m. Friday on Minot Avenue. Lurvey’s 2012 Toyota received functional damage. Fuller’s 2016 Ford was listed with minor damage.
• Vehicles driven by Carol Bossardt, 67, of Winthrop and Sharilyn Labrie, 55, of Sabattus collided, 2:02 p.m. Friday on Turner Street. Bossardt’s 2015 Chevrolet received functional damage. Labrie’s 2013 KIA was towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Robert Hermanson, 51, of Buckfield and Torrey Witham, 35, of Fairfield collided, 11:33 a.m. Saturday, March 10, on Main Street. Hermanson’s 1997 Jeep was listed with minor damage. Witham’s 2010 Volkswagen received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Jessica Chabot, 35, of Auburn and Marilee Page, 47, of Brownville collided, 2:13 p.m. Wednesday, March 14, on Maple Street. Chabot’s 2009 Mitsubishi and Page’s 2013 Chevrolet were towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Paul Morin, 63, of Auburn and Michael Lafontaine, 33, of Lewiston collided, 7:02 a.m. Thursday on Cedar Street. Morin’s 2010 Chevrolet and Lafontaine’s 2005 Chevrolet received functional damage.