• Jeffrey Hilton, 54, of 69 Whitney St., domestic violence assault, violating conditions of release, criminal mischief, refusing to submit to arrest or detention and obstructing the report of a crime, 11 p.m. Monday at 110 Hampshire St.
• Ann Loudermilk, 51, of 308 South Main St., violating conditions of release, 1:23 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Michael Cornish, 19, of 5 Sprucewood Road, domestic violence assault, 4:25 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• James Bourgoin, 33, of 104 Blake St., theft by unauthorized use of property, theft by receiving, theft by deception and operating with a suspended license, 10:40 p.m. Monday at that address.
• A car driven by Alexander Hanks, 24, of Lisbon struck a parked car owned by Abdiraheem Salah, 17, of Auburn, 7:18 a.m, Thursday on Harvard Street. Hanks’ 2003 Volkswagen and Salah’s 2005 Hyundai received functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Owen Murray, 18, of Auburn and Jeremy Skelton, 33, of Poland collided, 11:07 a.m. Friday on Court Street. Murray’s 2008 KIA and Skelton’s 2007 Toyota were towed due to disabling damage.
• Vehicles driven by Bethany Bernier, 23, of Lisbon and Melissa Owens, 35, of Freedom collided in the Sapphire parking lot, 11:45 p.m. Friday on Center Street. Bernier’s 2005 Toyota received functional damage. Owens’ 2006 Hyundai was listed with minor damage.
• A car driven by Amanda Rivas, 23, of Auburn crashed into a guardrail and rolled over, 6:31 a.m. Sunday on Washington Street. Rivas’ 2003 Jeep was towed due to disabling damage.
• A car driven by Kalene Gauthier, 34, of Lewiston went off the road and landed in the brush, 4:43 p.m. Thursday on Bartlett Street. Gauthier’s 2005 Buick was towed due to disabling damage.