• Michael Johnson-Synter, 31, listed as transient, on charges of refusing to submit to arrest, violating conditions of release and refusal to give name and date of birth, 3:30 a.m. Wednesday at Webster and Orange streets.
• Alyssa Shope, 27, of Falmouth, on charges of driving with a suspended license and trafficking in prison contraband, 1:58 a.m. Wednesday at Lincoln and Chestnut streets.
• Wendall Casler, 40, listed as transient, on a warrant and on a charge of refusing to submit to arrest, 6:19 p.m. Wednesday at Horton and Sabattus streets.
• Brittany Hudson, 23, of 7 Chestnut St., on a charge of domestic assault, 11:58 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Jared McClure, 26, of 235 High St., South Paris, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office on charges of driving while intoxicated and possession of hypodermic needles, 8:17 p.m. Tuesday on Allen Pond Road, Greene.
• A car driven by Michael MacDonald, 59, of Greene, struck a tree while MacDonald was turning from College Road onto Merrill Road at 3:09 p.m. Monday. His 2007 Chevrolet was towed.