• Amber Marie Morin, 24, of 15 Julie St., Poland, on a charge of theft, 5:31 p.m. Tuesday at Hannaford, 95 Spring St.
• Carol L. Swan, 37, of 90 Ash St., Lewiston, on a charge of theft, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Hannaford, 95 Spring St.
• William Leonard Wing, 39, of 9 County Road, Lisbon, on a charge of drinking in public, 8:12 p.m. Tuesday at Bonney Park, 284 Main St.
• Nicholas Moore, 23, of 12 Coburn St., on a charge of domestic assault, 6:15 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Dana F. Goodwin, 64, of North Turner, lost control of the pickup truck he was driving and struck a utility pole at 7:36 a.m. Tuesday on Riverside Drive. The 2015 GMC, owned by Goodwin Wellwater, was towed.