* Jeffery Marquis, 43, of 28 Thorn Ave., on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 8:56 p.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street.
* Robert Ryan, 48, of 280 Pine St., on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 7:18 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Samantha Williams, 40, of 21 Bradley St., on a warrant charging failure to pay fines, 2:04 a.m. Thursday at 182 Ash St.
* Richard Roulis, 64, of Casco, on a charge of engaging in prostitution, 5:43 p.m. Thursday at 142 Pierce St.
* Robbie Maheux, 47, of 24 Dunn St., Mechanic Falls, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of possessing a scheduled drug, 7:15 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Isaiah Strong-Gassama, 20, of 157 High St., West Paris, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of eluding police, driving to endanger, illegal attachment of plates, driving without a license and violating conditions of release, 11:12 p.m. Wednesday on Hotel Road, Auburn.
* Paul Roe, 30, of Lamoine, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 2:44 p.m. Thursday on Lisbon Street, Lewiston.