• Brian Coolidge, 51, of 118 Hampshire St., domestic violence assault, 8:06 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Albert Washington, 49, transient, violating protection order, 7 p.m. Friday at 22 Horton St.
• Scott Call, 21, of 134 College St., burglary and criminal threatening, 8:02 p.m. Friday on Birch Street.
• Thaddius Thomas, 25, of 64 Oxford St., disorderly conduct, 9:12 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Wesley Ruede, 25, of 386 Main St., operating under the influence, 12:45 a.m. Saturday on Lisbon Street.
• Everline Niragira, 21, of 46 Pettingill St., criminal trespass, violating conditions of release and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 10:45 p.m. Friday at 100 Mount Auburn Ave.
• David Ellis, 56, of 299 Pine St., violating conditions of release, 1:35 p.m. Saturday at 485 Sabattus St.
• Crystal Pare, 43, if 46 Trask Road, Turner, operating after suspension, 7:45 p.m. Friday on Route 4, Turner, by Maine State Police.
• Brandon Howard, 29, of 98 Fayette Corner Road, Fayette, domestic violence criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and refusing to submit to arrest or detention, 2:30 a.m. Saturday on Hunton Loop, Livermore Falls, by Livermore Falls Police.
• Camden Grimmel, 19, of 45 Cody Lane, Greene, operating after suspension and violating conditions of release, 3:49 p.m. Saturday on Route 202, Greene, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office.