* Jay Webster, 39, of 353 Lisbon St., on warrants charging violating bail and failure to pay restitution, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, at 125 Pine St.
* Karen Spearrin, 40, of 110 Ash St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court, 8:15 p.m. Tuesday, at 300 Main St.
* Jamie Lally, 41, of 320 Court St., on a charge of domestic assault, 9:44 p.m. Tuesday, at that address.
* Nicholas Dustin, 38, of 320 Court St., on charges of domestic assault and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 9:44 p.m. Tuesday, at that address.
* Vehicles driven by Jacob Gosselin, 20, of Lewiston, and John A. Pressey, 49, of Gorham, collided at 8:11 p.m. Tuesday on Washington Street. Damage to Gosselin’s 2013 Subaru was listed as functional. Pressey’s 2012 Hyundai was towed.
* A car driven by Daniel C. Fournier, 21, of Lewiston, struck the back of a car driven by Kristin E. Atkinson, 51, of Buckfield, while Atkinston was stopped in traffic at 2:30 p.m. Monday on Center Street. Fournier’s 2007 Audi was towed. Damage to Atkinson’s 2014 Subaru was listed as functional.