• Pierre Musafiri, 22, of 49 Knox St., Lewiston, failure to give correct name and date of birth, 7:18 p.m. Sunday on Center Street.
• Deven Coy, 32, transient, possession of scheduled drugs, 1:16 p.m. Monday at 42 Walnut St.
• Eddie Massie, 35, of 250 Broadway, Revere, Mass., possession of scheduled drugs, 1:16 p.m. Monday at 42 Walnut St.
• Timothy Lacombe, 36, of 4 Alec St., violating conditions of release, 2:50 p.m. Monday at that address.
• Michael Gagne, 42, of Lewiston, domestic violence assault, 5:17 p.m. Monday at 171 Park St.
• Bobby Bowman, 55, of 951 Broadway St., South Portland, operating under the influence, 1:15 a.m. Monday on Middle Road, Sabattus, by Sabattus Police.
• Tyron Davis, 35, of 11 Eaton St., Lewiston, violation of a protection from abuse order, burglary and criminal mischief, 4:03 p.m. Monday on Wing Street, Lisbon Falls by Lisbon Police.
• A pickup truck driven by Drew Dow, 21, of Topsham and a car driven by Kristina Hoch, 34, of Lewiston, collided, 7:51 a.m. Tuesday on Lisbon Street. Dow’s 2003 GMC was listed with minor damage. Hoch’s 2016 Subaru received functional damage.
• Cars driven by Duan Mulldune, 61, of Lewiston and Nancy Albert, 57, of Lewiston collided, 11 a.m. Tuesday on Main Street. Mulldune’s 2009 Nissan was towed. Albert’s 2014 Honda was listed with minor damage.
• A pickup truck driven by Bobby Lewis, 46, of Greene hit a pole Wednesday on Campus Avenue. Lewis’ 2016 Chevrolet received functional damage.
• A car owned by the Auburn School Department and driven by Michael Pare, 53, of Sabattus and a garbage truck owned by Andy Valley Refuse Service and driven by Christopher Hicks, 49, of Conneaut, Ohio, collided, 7:39 a.m. Thursday on Main Street. Pare’s 2013 Ford received functional damage. Hicks’ 2005 Western Star was listed with minor damage.
• A van driven by Casey Goldrup, 37, of Auburn and a car driven by Patricia Nash, 46, of Lewiston collided, 9:41 a.m. Friday on Lisbon Street. Goldrup’s 2012 Isuzu and Nash’s 2017 Honda received functional damage.