• Jan Burney, 33, of 44 Glendale Ave., domestic violence assault, 7:32 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Joshua Centeno, 27, of 29 Elm St., Lewiston, violating conditions of release, 8:59 p.m. Friday on Court Street.
• Michael Blanchette, 39, of 114 Hampshire St., on a warrant, 10:02 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Cecil Howell, 26, of 93 Bartlett St., Lewiston, disorderly conduct, 11:48 p.m. Friday on Center Street.
• Jennifer Albert, 38, of 106 Hampshire St., disorderly conduct, 1:18 a.m. Saturday at 118 Hampshire St.
• Ricky Robichaud, 55, of 28 Beck St., disorderly conduct, 10:06 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Lamichael Gildersleeve, 35, of 75 Summer St., probation hold, 6:30 p.m. Friday at that address.
• John Levesque, 55, of 62 O’connell St., aggravated assault and domestic violence assault, 10:30 p.m. Friday at that address.
• William Cloutier, 33, of 28 West Shore Drive, New Gloucester, on warrants, possession of crack cocaine and probation revocation, 7:30 p.m. Friday at 65 Howe St.
• Dashane Seamster, 23, of 70 Bull Run Road, Greene, refusal to submit to arrest and criminal trespass, 3:22 a.m. Saturday at 66 Howe St.
• Albert Robertson, 49, of 66 Howe St., unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs and on a warrant, 3:25 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Brian Morin, 35, transient, probation hold, 7:15 p.m. Friday on Sabattus Street by Probation and Parole.
• Brandon York, 27, of 333 West Minot Road, Minot, criminal mischief and assault, 4:35 p.m. Friday on Lewiston Street, Mechanic, Falls by Mechanic Falls police.
• Autumn Johnson, 20, of 143 Colonial Road, Rochester, New York, aggravated trafficking and unlawful trafficking of schedule W drugs, 7:30 p.m. Friday on Lisbon Street by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.
• Michael Blair, 30, of 84 Horton St., Lewiston, probation hold, 9:42 p.m. Friday at 86 Howe St. by Probation and Parole.
• Michael Dever, 39, of 69 Horton St., Lewiston, probation hold, 10:25 p.m. Friday at 64 Sabattus St., Lewiston, by Probation and Parole.
• Johnny Walker, 37, of 168 Van Auker St., Rochester, New York, conspiracy to traffic cocaine, heroin, and fentanyl, 1:10 a.m. Saturday on Webster Street by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency.