• Sabree Branch, 27, of 193 Lincoln St., on charges of aggravated trafficking a scheduled drug and possession of an illegal firearm, 12:33 a.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Akasmine Murchison, 30, of 111 Newbury St., Auburn, on a warrant charging three counts of unlawful trafficking in scheduled drugs, 1 a.m. Wednesday at Pine and Shawmut streets.
• Javandy Mills, 28, of 15B Russell St., on a charge of driving without a license, 12:45 p.m. Wednesday at Main and Prescott streets.
• Britney Garcia, 19, of 121 Strawberry Ave., on a charge of domestic assault, 4:30 p.m. Wednesday at Motel 6 on Pleasant Street.
• Misty Deschaine, 37, of 169 Pine St., on a charge of unlawful trafficking a scheduled drug, 11:30 p.m. Monday at 88 Bartlett St.
• Emmanuel Ashon-Cudjiw, 45, of 22 Woodville Road, on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 11:35 p.m. Monday on Lisbon Street.
• Rebecca Coffill, 41, of 195 Ash St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 11:50 p.m. Monday at 26 Walnut St.
• David Roberts, 33, of 59 James St., on charges of theft, burglary of a motor vehicle and possession of burglar tools, 10:34 p.m. Monday at Great Falls Plaza.
• Emily Benoit, 33, of 9 Clubhouse Drive, on a warrant charging failure to appear in court and failure to pay a fine, 10:55 p.m. Monday at 28 Whitney St.
• Chase Hunter, 24, of 14 Village St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on a probation hold, 12:23 a.m. Wednesday on Village Street.
• Vehicles driven by Zailyn Almeyda Rodriguez, 28, of Lewiston, and Jean M. Giroux, 75, of Lewiston, collided at 2:10 p.m. Sunday in the Cumberland Farms lot at 753 Sabattus St. Damage to both vehicles, Almeyda Rodriguez’ 2016 Chevrolet and Giroux’s 2015 GMC, was listed as functional.