• Kristy Bouthot, 18, of 127 Main St., Livermore Falls, on a charge of domestic violence, 10:05 p.m. Wednesday at the police station.
• Christopher Hogan, 23, of 46 Main St., Raymond, on a warrant charging failure to appear in court, 11:13 a.m. Thursday at 281 Lincoln St.
• Karl Berriault, 40, of 97 Broad St., on a charge of domestic assault, 7:36 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Joanne O’Blenes-Peck, 28, of 122 Providence St., Portland, on charges of driving with a suspended license, violating conditions of release and refusing to submit to arrest, Wednesday night at 11 Atwood St.
• Jennifer Albert, 38, of 106 Hampshire St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 4:11 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Jeffrey Weymouth, 55, of 100 Warren Hill Road, Jay, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 11:30 p.m. Wednesday at Cumberland Farms.
• Jon D’Andrea, 43, of 124 West Loop Road, Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of domestic assault, 1:29 a.m. Thursday at that address.
• A car driven by Lorna J. McCluskey, 73, of Lewiston, struck a parked pickup truck owned by Dustin M. Pizzi, 32, of Lewiston. Damage to Pizzi’s 2012 Chevrolet was listed as functional. McCluskey’s 2009 Chevrolet was towed.