• Donald Whorff, 53, of 17 Howe St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 11:23 p.m. Thursday on Park Street.
• Erin Schneider, 38, of 134 Cottage St., on a warrant charging failure to pay fines and fees, 10:41 a.m. Friday at 123 Pine St.
• Karie Lessard, 26, of 108 South Main St., Auburn, on a charge of theft, 12:10 p.m. Friday at 32 Bartlett St.
• Nathaniel Knowles, 29, of 100 Pine St., on a warrant charging violating conditions of release, and violating a protection order, 5:25 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Gregory Edward Storer, 35, of 95 Munson Road, Wilton, on charges of driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident with injury, driving without a license and endangering the welfare of a child, 5:31 p.m. Thursday at 603 Center St.
• Jennifer Leigh Albert, 38, of 108 Hampshire St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 3:56 p.m. Thursday at 118 Hampshire St.
• Daveon Brooks, 20, of 188 Third St., on charges of domestic assault and obstructing the report of a crime, 3:10 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Jennifer Albert, 38, of 106 Hampshire St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 6:11 p.m. Friday at 116 Hampshire St.
• Dawn Vento, 44, of 15 High St., on a charge of theft, 6:19 p.m. Friday at Walmart.
• Nicholas Foley, 44, of 20 Fox Lane, Sebago, arrested by Maine State Police on a warrant charging failure to appear and violating conditions of release, 7 a.m. Friday in Sabattus.