* Eric Nickerson, 50, of 615 Allen Pond Road, Greene, on a charge of terrorizing, 7:25 p.m. Tuesday, at 38 Walnut St.
* Timothy Catruch, 25, of 69 Horton St., on a warrant charging failure to pay fines, 8 p.m. Tuesday, at that address.
* Clovis Niyukuria, 36, of 25 Pine St., on a charge of engaging a prostitute, 5:08 p.m. Wednesday, on Horton Street.
* Timothy Harlow, 41, of 36 Trask Road, North Turner, on a charge of engaging a prostitute, 6:20 p.m. Wednesday, on Ash Street.
* Stony Vega, 39, listed as transient, on warrants charging providing a false name, theft and violating conditions of release, 11 p.m. Tuesday, on Turner Street.
*Julianna Siagel, 22, listed as transient, on a charge of possessing a scheduled drug, 3:26 a.m. Wednesday, at 670 Turner St.
* Jonathan Dunne, 30, of 39 McLaughlin Road, Wilton, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 1:48 a.m. Wednesday, on Auburn Road, Turner.
* Vehicles driven by Shelley J. Chabot, 51, of Wayne, and Stephen R. Kerr, 46, of Minot, collided at 2:53 p.m. Monday on Main Street, near Switzerland Road. Kerr’s 2003 Harley-Davidson was towed. Damage to Chabot’s 2013 Chevrolet was listed as functional.