• Abdi Hassan, 48, of 3 River St., violating conditions of release, 1:15 p.m. Monday on Main Street.
• Jamil Dabson, 32, of 108 Wilson Hill Road, Turner, domestic violence assault, criminal trespass, 7:00 p.m. Sunday on Chestnut Street.
• Andrew Bernier, 35, of 48 Foster Road, domestic violence assault, 1:55 a.m. Sunday on Washington Street.
• Tammy St. Pierre, 55, of 1148 Lewiston Road, New Gloucester, theft, 1 a.m. Monday on Minot Avenue.
• Punk Icee, 59, of 109 Davis Ave., violating conditions of release, 6 p.m. Sunday on Davis Avenue.
• Kasie Poulin, 33, of 212 Holland St., Lewiston, theft, violating conditions of release, 12:35 p.m. Monday on Mount Auburn Avenue.
• Vehicles driven by Brooke Pare, 32, of 88 Center Road, Litchfield, and Michael Adams, 59, of 660 Paris Road, Hebron, collided at 12:22 p.m. Wednesday on Main Street. A 2003 Dodge driven by Pare but owned by Ernest Rowe of Litchfield was towed from the scene. A 2004 Chevrolet driven by Adams was towed from the scene.
• Vehicles driven by Kelsie Taylor, 27, of 196 Randal Road, and Jeannine Roy, 83, of 126 Pierce St., collided at 4:11 p.m. Saturday on Pleasant Street. A 2003 Chevrolet driven by Taylor had minor damage. A 2001 Pontiac driven by Roy had functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Tessy Pittman, 50, of 10 Tall Pines Drive, and Kymberlie Koss, 25, of 242 Park St., collided at 3:29 p.m. Saturday on Lisbon Street. Pittman’s 2005 Toyota had minor damage. Koss’ 2000 Saturn had functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Kasongo Bin Dieudonne, 50, of 10 Knox St., and Isaiah Magee, 24, of 594 Route 106, Leeds, collided on Knox Street at 10:16 p.m. Friday. Diedonne’s 2009 Chevrolet had minor damage. Isaiah Magee’s 2005 Subaru had functional damage.
• Vehicles driven by Farhiyo Mohamed, 26, of 46 Knox St., and John Wright, 60, of 18 Lincoln St., collided at 4:29 p.m. Thursday. A 2009 Toyota driven by Mohamed was towed from the scene. A 1998 Volvo had functional damage.