• Kellie M. Padgett, 32, of Readfield, lost control of her van, drove off the roadway and struck a pair of trees at 7:12 a.m. Tuesday on Johnson Road. Her 2006 Dodge was towed.
• Vehicles driven by Rebecca S. Lloyd, 56, and Karri L. Gallant, 42, both of Auburn, collided at 7:43 a.m. Tuesday at Dennison and Winter streets. Both vehicles, Lloyd’s 2010 Honda and Gallant’s 2010 Toyota, were towed.
• Brooke E. Hesketh, 30, of Buckfield, lost control of her SUV, drove off the roadway and struck a rock at 7:23 a.m. Monday on Holbrook Road. Her 2004 Ford was towed.
• David Ritchie, 41, of 730 Lisbon St., on a warrant charging theft by receiving stolen property and theft by deception, 8:56 p.m. Tuesday at the police station.
• Eric Vachon, 29, of 22 Cottage St., on a warrant charging failure to appear in court and failure to pay fines, 11:10 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Mouamed Mouamed, 21, of 287 Bates St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 2:46 a.m. Wednesday at 911 Lisbon St.
• Matthew Baker, 29, of 45 Hunts Drive, Windham, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, failure to stop for police, driving without a license, refusing to sign a summons and violating conditions of release, 4:47 p.m. Wednesday at 193 Bartlett St.
• Darren Rider, 46, of 133 Beaver Road, Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 10:27 p.m. Tuesday on Crowley Road.
• Daniel Gurrola, 29, of 57 Fifth St., Auburn, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 9:37 a.m. Wednesday in Androscoggin County Superior Court, Auburn.