• Anthony O. Harlow, 37, of 25 Morris Ave., Lewiston, on a charge of driving after having been declared a habitual offender, 8:26 a.m. Tuesday on Vietnam Veterans Memorial Bridge.
• Jason Demonte, 42, listed as transient, on warrants, 11:03 p.m. Monday at 128 Pinewoods Road.
• Michael Bristol, 18, of Vero Beach, Florida, on a warrant, 10 p.m. Tuesday at Motel 6, 516 Pleasant St.
• Deborah Leclair, 41, of 542 Brighton Hill Road, Minot, on a charge of criminal trespass, 9:34 p.m. Tuesday at 64 Oxford St.
• Desiree Child, 26, of 1256 Lisbon St., on a warrant, Wednesday at 190 Pine St.
• Devin Coy, 31, listed as transient, on warrants, 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at 42 Walnut St.
• Maria Kimball, 42, of 434 Bailey Hill Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of domestic assault and disorderly conduct, 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Matthew Maxim, 22, of 1147 Sabattus St., arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of domestic assault, 11 a.m. Tuesday at that address.
• Troy Gagnon, 46, of 7 Tiger Hill Road, Oxford, arrested by Mechanic Falls police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 10:04 p.m. Tuesday on Lewiston Street.
• Vehicles driven by Lionel R. Bilier, 61, of Lewiston, Paul D. Golden, 71, of Lewiston, and Taylor M. Blouin, 29, of Auburn, collided at 3:18 p.m. Tuesday at Lisbon Street and Acadia Avenue. Bilier’s 2008 Chevrolet and Golden’s 1994 Toyota were towed. Damage to Blouin’s 2004 Honda was listed as minor.
• Kristi L. Logan, 28, of Auburn, lost control of her van and it struck a utility pole at 11:45 a.m. Sunday on Western Promenade. Her 2001 Honda was towed.