* David Paul Hunt Jr., 35, of 5 Access Road, Sabattus, on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, 7:41 a.m. Tuesday at 1297 Sabattus St.
* Walter Coleman, 61, of 54 Webster St., on a warrant, 12:15 a.m. Thursday at 158 Blake St.
* Jon Addison, 33, of 8 Arch Ave., on charges of domestic assault and criminal threatening, 6:45 a.m. Thursday at 111 Howe St.
* Donald Gregory Giusti, 37, of 21 Spring St., on a charge of driving with a suspended license, 1:33 p.m. Thursday on Hampshire Street.
* Michael Day, 47, of 94 Bragdon Hill Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 8:32 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
* Kyle M. Ellis, 26, of Canton, lost control of his pickup truck and struck a utility pole at 5:01 a.m. Wednesday on Lake Auburn Avenue, near Coburn Street. His 2010 Toyota was towed.
* A car driven by Tracy Crocker, 43, of Turner, struck the back of a car driven by Samantha M. Crockett, 18, of Strong, while Crockett was slowing in traffic at 3:18 p.m. Wednesday on Turner Road. Both vehicles, Crockett’s 2001 Chevrolet and Crocker’s 2006 Ford, were towed.
* A tractor-trailer driven by Joshua E. Gagne, 33, of Skowhegan, sideswiped a parked car occupied by Hunter D. Trimm, 19, of Canton, at 4:33 p.m. Tuesday at Kittyhawk Avenue, near the parking lot at Dunkin’ Donuts. Trimm’s 2012 Kia was towed. Damage to the 2010 Kenworth, driven by Gagne and owned by RC Moore of Skowhegan, was listed as minor.