• Steven Webster, 40, of 1252 Hotel Road, unlawful possession of scheduled drug and violation of bail conditions, 10:53 p.m. Tuesday at 1252 Hotel Road.
• Laraino Jones, 47, of 70 Blake St., on a charge of domestic assault, 2:30 p.m. Tuesday at 77 Rideout Ave.
• Nicole Proctor, 37, of 32 Alpine St., Norway, on a charge of unlawful possession of a scheduled drug, 4:45 p.m. Wednesday on Sabattus Street.
• David Farnum, 23, of 29 Center St., Lisbon Falls, arrested by Lisbon police on charges of burglary, criminal threatening and violating conditions of release, 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at 26 Colonial Drive, Lisbon.
• Vans driven by Marcy Young, 38, of Auburn, and Nancy MacDonald, 43, of Lewiston, collided at 3:38 p.m. Monday on Lisbon Street. Damage to both vehicles, MacDonald’s 2009 Dodge and the 2005 Ford, driven by Young and owned by City Cab, was listed as functional.
• A car driven by Pauline B. Poliquin, 47, of Poland, struck the back of a car driven by Stephanie J. Cowie, 30, of Lewiston, while Cowie was stopped for a pedestrian at 2:48 p.m. Monday on Main Street, near Frye Street. Poliquin’s 2000 Ford was towed. Damage to Cowie’s 2010 Mazda was listed as functional.