• Kyle James Cathey, 32, of 21 Horton St., Lewiston, on a warrant and on a charge of criminal trespass, 10:20 p.m. Wednesday at 95 Spring St.
• Shawn Turner, 32, of 195 Ash St., on a charge of domestic assault, 6:45 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Joshua Collins, 27, of 227 East Ave., on warrants, 5:20 p.m. Thursday on East Avenue.
• Malik Hollis, 21, listed as homeless, on warrants and on charges of violating conditions of release and refusing to submit to arrest, 6:02 p.m. Thursday at Walnut and Blake streets.
• Justin Simpson, 35, of 10 Sunrise Lane, on a warrant, 6:22 p.m. Thursday at 38 Walnut St.
• John Labbe, 36, of 17 Sedgley Road, Greene, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on warrants, 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Jody Childs, 47, of 1 Downey Lane, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 10:10 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Jason Wentworth, 30, of 21 Wildwood Road, Augusta, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of driving with a suspended license and violating conditions of release, 10:45 p.m. Wednesday on Hampshire Street, Auburn.
• Stefan Barone, 32, of 69 Lisbon Road, Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on a warrant and on a charge of violating conditions of release, 11 p.m. Wednesday on Lisbon Road.
• Robert Danforth, 50, of 15 Fairlawn Ave., Lewiston, arrested by Maine State Police on warrants, 11 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street, Lewiston.
• Vehicles driven by Roger L. Castonguay, 67, of Lewiston, and Melanie L. Arnold, 51, of Leeds, collided at 10:56 a.m. Wednesday on Main Street. Damage to Castonguay’s 2009 Chevrolet and Arnold’s 2016 Jeep was listed as functional.