• Marella M. Paine, 26, of 323 Hotel Road, on charges of driving while intoxicated and endangering the welfare of a child, 12:25 a.m. Friday on Hotel Road.
• Amber Smith, 31, of 143 Dube Drive, Sabattus, on warrants, 6:50 p.m. Thursday at Bates and Oak streets.
• Ryan Morin, 31, of 19 Russell St., on a warrant, 9 p.m. Thursday at 27 Bartlett St.
• Marcus Valencia, 35, of 99 Main St., Turner, on charges of driving with a suspended license and violating conditions of release, 9:20 p.m. Thursday at 27 Bartlett St.
• Arlcanel Black, 42, of 75 Horton St., on a charge of domestic criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 1:53 a.m. Friday at 26 Walnut St.
• Phillip Kennedy, 29, of 22 Maple View Circle, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on two counts of domestic assault, 12:30 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Kevin O’Donnell, 27, of 201 Webster St., Lisbon, arrested by Lisbon police on charges of domestic assault, criminal threatening, obstructing the report of a crime and violating conditions of release, 9:53 p.m. Thursday at that address.
* Christopher Greeley, 32, of 244 Main St., Auburn, arrested by Lisbon police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 2:25 a.m. Friday on Ridge Road.