• Jessica Swearingen, 34, of 160 Webber Ave., on charges of robbery and disorderly conduct, 6:18 p.m. Thursday on Walnut Street.
• Jason Demonte, 42, listed as transient, on a charge of burglary, 12:30 a.m. Friday at 1035 Lisbon St.
• Andrew Lapan, 31, of 143 Bartlett St., on a warrant, 8:30 p.m. Thursday on Bartlett Street.
• Erik Butler, 23, of 377 Main St., on warrants, 10:35 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Samantha Flechsig, 32, of 184 Bartlett St., on a warrant, 3 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Herbert Willey, 29, of 184 Bartlett St., on warrants, 3 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Everton Jones, 21, of 118 Pierce St., on warrant, 6:05 p.m. Friday on Walnut Street.
• Matthew Landrum, 42, of 34 Second St., arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a charge of driving without a license, 5:45 p.m. Thursday at Whipple and Main streets, Lewiston.
• Robert Townson, 32, of 166 Deerfield Road, Poland, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant, 9:11 p.m. Thursday at 66 Hackett Mills Road, Poland.
• Brett Garrison, 25, of 156 Rideout Ave., Lewiston, arrested by Maine State Police on charges of driving while intoxicated, driving with a suspended license and violating conditions of release, 10 a.m. Friday on Minot Avenue.
• Russell Chadburn, 25, of 69 Church St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 4 p.m. Friday in Turner.
• Tony Colon, 33, of 21 Wheeler St., Livermore Falls, arrested by Livermore Falls police on warrants, 5 p.m. Friday at that address.
• A truck driven by Diane M. Thomas, 55, of Lewiston, struck a traffic sign in the median as she was turning from Court Street onto Minot Avenue at 1:35 p.m. Thursday. Damage to her 2016 Honda was listed as functional.