• Michael D. Perron, 46, of 13 Ames Ave., on a charge of assault, 4:30 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Abdi M. Maalim, 20, of Burlington, Vt., on a warrant, 2:27 a.m. Monday at 22 Bartlett St.
• Linda May Schrepper, 58, of 295 Bates St., on a charge of aggravated assault, 2:40 a.m. Monday at 297 Bates St.
• Vue Blong, 30, of Westbrook, on charges of violating a protection order and criminal threatening, 9:38 p.m. Sunday at 14 Olive St.
• Khemphone Nouchanthavong, 35, of 14 Olive St., on a warrant, 9:38 p.m. Sunday at that address.
• Nina Myatt, 18, of 127 Oak St., Lewiston, on charges of theft and violating bail conditions, 4:30 p.m. Monday at Kohl’s, Mount Auburn Avenue.
• Elizabeth Lothrop, 18, of 129 Oak St., Lewiston, on charges of theft and violating bail conditions, 4:30 p.m. Monday at Kohl’s, Mount Auburn Avenue.
• Allen Brennard, 27, of 108 Court St., Auburn, arrested by Lisbon police on a probation hold, 9:15 p.m. Sunday at 300 Lisbon St.
• Alicia Weber, 24, of Parker Way, Turner, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of violating conditions of release, 4:10 p.m. Monday on General Turner Hill Road.
• William E. Tyler, 31, of Lewiston, lost control of his motorcycle, striking a curb and a tree, while driving north on Main Street at 10:40 p.m. Saturday.
Damage to his 2007 Harley-Davidson was estimated at $5,000.