• Jessica Ellen Stedt, 29, of 94 Knox St., on a probation hold, 12 p.m. Saturday at her home.
• Paul Savignano, 47, of 89 Manley Road, operating after suspension, 12:37 a.m. Sunday at 15 Acadia Ave.
• Mark Theriault, 30, of 203 Webster Corner Road, Sabattus, operating under the influence and operating after suspension, 1:37 a.m. Sunday at 736 Sabattus St.
• Brian Scott Plourde Sr., 33, of 216 Webster Corner Road, Sabattus, violation of conditions of release, 1:37 a.m. Sunday at 736 Sabattus St.
• Elijah Ford, 19, of 361 Sabattus St., on a warrant, 1 p.m. Sunday at 78 Pierce St.
• Jeremiah I. Francis, 21, of 34 Granite St., robbery, theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and refusal to submit to arrest, 9:41 p.m. Saturday at 62 School St.
• Daniel Robert Bodger, 23, of 79 Baxter Ave., violation of conditions of release, 12:22 a.m. Sunday at his home.
• Donna Dube, 46, of 160 Fayette Road, Livermore Falls, violation of bail, 8:49 p.m. Saturday on Church Street in Livermore Falls, by Livermore Falls police.
• Mustafa Bulle, 24, of Pleasant View Acres, Lewiston, violation of bail, 12:01 a.m. Sunday at 16 Upland Road in Lisbon, by Lisbon police.
• Ahmed Muhamed, 20, of 109 Strawberry Ave., Lewiston, on a warrant, 12:01 a.m. Sunday at 16 Upland Road in Lisbon, by Lisbon police.
• Mark Hutchinson, 44, of 27 White Birch Lane, Greene, operating under the influence, 4:20 a.m. Sunday on Route 9 in Lisbon, by Lisbon police.
• Matthew Niemi, 18, of 55 School House Road, Turner, terrrorizing, criminal mischief and a warrant, 1:15 p.m. Sunday on Route 4 in Turner, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department.
• A vehicle driven by Amy M. Handy, 36, of 3 Danylle Drive, Limington, struck a deer Friday at 9:30 p.m. on Route 4. Damage to a 2007 Chrysler driven by Handy and owned by Steris Corp. of Limington, was estimated at $2,000.
• A vehicle driven by Melissa A. Bradley, 38, of 19 Orchard Hills Parkway, Bangor, collided with a vehicle driven by Kari Ferrenbach, 40, of Machias, Saturday at 1:15 p.m. on Washington Street while attempting to change lanes. Damage to Bradley’s 2006 Chrysler was estimated at $1,500; to Ferrenbach’s 2004 Ford, $800.