• Brian K. Robinson, 48, of 5 Grant St., Portland, on a warrant, 4:14 p.m. Thursday at 730 Center St.
• Ashley Kay Blais, 18, of 127 Oak St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 12:41 a.m. Thursday at 129 Oak St.
• Renee Belisle, 25, of 78 Fairlawn Ave. on a charge of violation of bail conditions, 12:47 p.m. Thursday at 555 Sabattus St.
• Scott G. Kramarz, 34, of 93 Randall Road on charges of possession of marijuana and two counts of domestic violence assault, 4:26 p.m. Thursday at 93 Randall Road.
• Donald Gregory Giusti, 28, of 102 Knox St. on charges of robbery and violation of bail conditions, 7:08 p.m. Thursday at 160 Park St.
• Patrick Albert Jackson, 31, of 282 Lisbon St. on warrants charging failure to pay fines for theft and two counts of forgery, 6:45 p.m. Thursday at 77 Rideout Ave.
• Nina Marie Myatt, 18, of 129 Oak St. on charges of disorderly conduct and violating condition of release, 3:41 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Elizabeth Charmaine Lothrop, 18, of 129 Oak St. on a charge of disorderly conduct, 3:41 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Leann Modonia, 30, of 8 Fifth St., Greene, arrested by Maine State Police on a charge of being a fugitive from justice, 9:36 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Matthew White, 25, of 38 Huntington Ave., Norway, arrested by Livermore Falls police on a charge of violating conditions of release, 10:46 p.m. Thursday in Livermore Falls.
• Kevin Donahue, 38, of 302 Canton Road, Livermore, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on charges of driving while intoxicated and driving with a suspended license, 12:43 a.m. Friday on County Road, Turner.
• John Conner, 37, of 24 Wheeler Drive, Wales, arrested by Lisbon police on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 4:20 a.m. Friday on Route 9.
• Michael Gray, 21, of 116 Pierce St., Lewiston, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine, 8:36 p.m. Friday at the county building.