• Anthony J. Legee Jr., 27, of 74 Birch St., Poland, on charges of criminal mischief, refusing to submit to arrest and disorderly conduct at 3:58 a.m. Friday at 17 Cram Ave.
• Michael Scoltch, 23, address unknown, on charges of criminal mischief, carrying a concealed weapon and for outstanding warrants at 6 a.m. Friday in the woods behind the Plourde Parkway park and ride, 100 Plourde Parkway.
• Robert Ernest Spencer, 33, of 40 College St., for outstanding warrants at 8:40 a.m. Friday.
• Anthony J. Legee Jr., 27, of 74 Birch St., Poland, on charges of violation of bail conditions, at 9 a.m. Friday at 17 Cram Ave.
• Hubert Ray Brooks, 21, of 10 Birch St., for outstanding warrants alleging criminal mischief, false public reports and other offenses at 6:45 p.m. Friday.
• Eric Erwin Strout, 20, of 133 College St., for outstanding warrants, at 12:30 a.m. Saturday at 133 College St.
• Faith Rebecca Douglas, 28, of 160 Webber Ave., on a charge of assault at 1:05 a.m. Saturday at the Double Deuce, 855 Lisbon St.
• Melissa Marie Thomas, 20, of 5 Irene St., on charges of violating conditions of release at 3:50 a.m. Saturday at 20 Tall Pines Dr.
• Ahmed Khalif Shariff, 22, of 77 Rideout Ave., on charges of violating conditions of release at 3:50 a.m. Saturday at 145 Birch St.
• Peter James Bernaiche, 55, 90 College St., on charges of assault and violation of bail conditions, at 1:55 p.m. Saturday at the same address.
• Russell Brian Foss, 39, of 206 Park St., Lewiston, on a charge of violating a protective order, at 3:13 p.m. Saturday at 2015 Turner Road.
• Benjamin Turcotte, 30, of 75 Church St., Livermore Falls, for an outstanding warrant alleging assault by Livermore Falls Police, at 9:30 p.m. Saturday on Route 4.
• Vehicles driven by Daniel Aube, 38, of 124 4th St. and Douglas Allen, 29, of 105 Broad St., collided at about 5:40 p.m. Friday. Damage to Aube’s 1994 Ford pickup truck was estimated at $1,000. Damage to Allen’s red 1988 Chevrolet four-door was estimated at $1,500.