• Dustin Steven Dennis, 22, of 101 Birch St., on a warrant charging failure to pay a fine on a theft charge, 7:45 p.m. Thursday at 34 Horton St.
• Jeremy Thomas Steenson, 23, of 10 Nason St., Lisbon, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 12:26 a.m. Friday at 855 Lisbon St.
• Michael Kerry Thompson, 25, of 5 Lower Drive, Lisbon Falls, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 12:26 a.m. Friday at 855 Lisbon St.
• Randy Dana Bolduc, 42, of 67 Second St., Auburn, on charges of driving while intoxicated and refusing to sign a summons, 3:13 a.m. Friday at 301 Main St.
• Scott Perkins, 33, of 501 Route 202, Greene, on a charge of driving without a license, 11:47 p.m. Thursday at Main and Libby streets.
• Clarence Rawding, 49, of 157 Pine St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 3:02 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Derek Muncey, 20, of 256 East Ave., on a charge of domestic assault, 9:10 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Allen Leonard, 34 of 114 Merion Drive, Hebron, on a charge of driving while intoxicated, 6:49 p.m. Thursday on Minot Avenue.
• Marc Gardner, 35, of 75 Harvard St., on a charge of violating bail, 8:38 p.m. Wednesday at that address.
• Floyd Bonyun, 28, of 95 Horton St., on a charge of violating probation, 12:14 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Heather Ray, 22, of 14 Dube Drive, Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of disorderly conduct, 4:24 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Willie Jackson, 23, of 18 Dunning St., Brunswick, arrested by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department on a charge of violating probation, 2:16 p.m. Thursday at the Cumberland County Jail.