• Krystal Joy Westleigh, 24, of 42 Davis St., on a warrant for assault, 9:30 a.m. Saturday at that address.
• Jessica Omega Hilliard, 23, of 178 Blake St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 9:30 p.m. Friday at 43 Walnut St.
• Donald L. Neely, 44, of 65 Howe St., on a charge of assault/domestic violence, 9:30 p.m. Friday on Howe Street.
• Susan Marie Young, 40, of 123 Pine St., on a charge of violating condition of release, 11:38 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Joshua E. Martel, 29, of 99 Webster St., on a charge of violating condition of release, 12:55 a.m. Saturday, at 33 Sabattus St.
• Michael David Dostie, 24, of 157 Main St., on a charge of assault, 1:57 a.m. Saturday at 153 Main St.
• Ryan Kyle Binette, 21, of 83 Broadview Ave., Auburn, on a charge of operating while license suspended or revoked, 3:29 a.m. Saturday at 64 Pettingill St.
• Christopher Gabriel Brooks, 24, of 20 Howe St., on a warrant for failure to appear for disorderly conduct, 6:30 p.m. Saturday at that address.
• Norman James Verrill Jr., 43, of 57 Highland Terrace, North Monmouth, on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 7:41 p.m. Saturday at 345 Main St.
• Michael Alfonzo Falls, 54, of Portland, on a charge of disorderly conduct, 6:48 p.m. Saturday at 40 Walnut St.
• Jason Albert Hair, 34, of 176 Pine St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 7:26 p.m. Saturday at 126 Horton St.
• Justin Lewis Goulet, 24, of 163 Garfield Road, on a charge of operating under the influence, 2:02 a.m. Saturday at 120 Center St.
• George Thompson, 40, of 40 Andrea St., Lisbon, on a charge of operating under the influence, 6:29 p.m. Friday on Hudon Road in Lisbon.
• Joseph Kaminski, 31, of New York, on a charge of operating without a license, 10:40 p.m. Friday on the Turnpike in Lewiston.
• A vehicle driven by Sheila Daniels, 55, of Waterford, heading east down Minot Avenue, crossed the westbound lane and went off the road into a ditch Monday at 10:45 a.m. after Daniels over-corrected the wheel. Damage to Daniels’ 1999 Plymouth sedan was estimated at $2,000.
• A vehicle driven by Holly Lamiette, 51, of Auburn, struck a mailbox and a telephone pole on Broad Street on Friday at 10:10 a.m. after Lamiette lost control. Damage to Lamiette’s 1999 Buick sedan was estimated at $8,000.