• Wayne Cromick White, 36, of 72 Sabattus St. on charge of operating under the influence, 1:16 a.m. Friday at 149 Sabattus St.
• Joshua David Ormsby, 23, of 4 Reeves Lane, Freeport, on a warrant, 9:33 p.m. Thursday at 34 Court St.
• Matthew Pralicz, 30, of 73 Pearl St., South Portland, on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:35 Friday at Gamage Avenue and Lake Street.
• Rockwell Cote, 38, of 23 Maple View Circle, Poland, on charges of assault and criminal mischief, 9:34 p.m. Thursday on Alfred Plourde Parkway, Lewiston.
• Michael Brasier, 32, of 9 Northern Avenue Heights, on a charge of violating probation, 1:50 p.m. Friday at the Office of Probation and Parole, 1 Great Falls Plaza, Auburn.
• A car parked by Olive Marie Burnham, 32, of Lewiston was stuck by an unknown vehicle and discovered 7 p.m. Wednesday in the Bates Mill parking lot at 35 Canal St. Damage to Burnham’s 2003 Mercury was estimated at $2,000.
• A police cruiser driven by Robert C. Pearce, 43, of South Gardiner collided with a parked car, 9:10 p.m. Wednesday at Russell Street and East Avenue. Damage to the 2006 Ford driven by Pearce and owned by the city of Lewiston was estimated at $1,000; to the 1996 Nissan owned by Meredith L. Greer, 33, of Lewiston, $1,000.
• Vehicles driven by Eric J. Giroux, 29, of Durham and Michael W. Gould, 50, of Mexico collided, 1:45 p.m. Thursday on Center Street. Damage to Giroux’s 2003 Ford van was estimated at $1,500; to the 2002 Ford SUV driven by Gould and owned by Lynn R. Gould of Mexico, $2,000.
• A car driven by Shirley L. Bowen, 65, of Auburn went off the road after she experienced a medical emergency, 6:05 a.m. Thursday on West Auburn Road. The car hit a lamppost and rock wall, then crossed the road and hit a mailbox before coming to a stop. Damage to Bowen’s 2002 Chevrolet was estimated at $2,500.