• Jason Bernard Boisvert, 32, of 63 Oak St. on a warrant charging violation of protection order, 7 p.m. Tuesday at that address.
• James John Bourgoin, 22, of 31 Glenview Drive, Sabattus, on charges of operating while license suspended or revoked and violating condition of release, 6:25 p.m. Tuesday at 94 Alfred Plourde Parkway.
• Mohamed Noor, 24, of 115 Strawberry Ave. on charges of assault and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, 6:45 p.m. Tuesday at 55 Strawberry Ave.
• Raymond Leon Berube, 40, of 69 Switzerland Road on a charge of operating under the influence, 1:32 a.m. Wednesday at 553 Main St.
• Christopher Adam Fournier, 21, of 21 Woodside Drive, Lewiston on charges of driving under the influence and possession of marijuana, 2:24 a.m. Wednesday at 7 Lincoln St.
• Robert Cote, 37, of 43 Belair Ave., Attleboro, Mass. on a charge of driving under the influence, by Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Office, 2:05 a.m., Wednesday on Minot Avenue, Auburn.
• Isaac Bernard, 19, of 203 Main St., Sabattus, on a warrant charging failure to appear on a charge of operating after suspension, by Maine State Police on Tuesday on Route 132 in Sabattus.
• Cars driven by Brittany N. Spangenberger, 18, of Sabattus and Tabitha Ann Cloutier, 25, of Auburn collided, 9:05 p.m. Thursday on Jones Avenue. Damage to Spangenberger’s 1998 Volkswagen was estimated at $1,500; to Cloutier’s 2007 Toyota, $900.
• Vehicles driven by Ryan T. Conrad, 24, of Lewiston and Alysha M. Diaz, 24, of Lewiston collided, 2:45 p.m. Sunday on Vale Street. Damage to Conrad’s 1999 Ford pickup truck was estimated at $2,000; to Diaz’s 2002 Chrysler, $2,000.
• Vehicles driven by Allyson Holybrook, 35, of Turner and Danielle Hodgkins, 35, of Auburn collided, 1:10 p.m. Friday on Center Street. Damage to Holybrook’s 1999 Mercury SUV was estimated at $1,500; to Hodgkin’s 1996 Ford school bus, $500. Both vehicles were towed.
• A vehicle driven by Norman E. Davis, 62, of Poland backed into a motorcycle parked by Jeff M. Marceau, 45, of Livermore, 1:05 p.m. Tuesday at Route 4 boat launch. Damage to Davis’ 2005 GMC SUV was estimated at $100; to Marceau’s 2001 Harley-Davidson, $4,000.