• Daniel Patrick Lyons, 44, of 779 US Route 202, North Monmouth, on a warrant, 9:20 a.m. Friday at 417 Main St.
• Judy Bornales Parker, 23, of 79 Ridgewood Ave., on a charge of violating condition of release, 11:35 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Arthur Nelson, 18, of 50 Fairmount St., on charges of operating without a license, failing to provide correct name, address and date of birth, and operating a vehicle without a valid inspection certificate, 8:34 p.m. Friday at 141 Birch St.
• Unathea Brimigion, 27, of 160 Old Greene Road, on a charge of domestic violence assault, 1:19 a.m. Saturday at 190 Old Greene Road.
• Edgard Matos, 21, of 17 West Baltimore St., Lynn, Mass., on charges of carrying a concealed weapon and possessing marijuana, 3:43 a.m. Saturday at 247 Webber Ave.
• Kristin AnitaMarie Coolidge, 23, of 73 Newbury St., Auburn, on a warrant, 3:43 a.m. Saturday at 247 Webber Ave.
• Christopher Glenn Rogers, 31, of College St., on charges of aggravated assault, unlawful possession of scheduled drugs, carrying a concealed weapon and possessing marijuana, 7 a.m. Saturday at 154 Pierce St.
• James Edward Person, 46, of 11 Pearl St., on a charge of violating conditions of release, 7 p.m. Friday at that address.
• Corey Allen Perry, 19, of 184 Main St., on a charge of disorderly conduct, 2:14 a.m. Saturday at 214 Main St.
• Jacquelyn Pulk, 35, of 195 Oak St., Lewiston, on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking or transfer, 2:14 p.m. Saturday at 95 Spring St.
• Kenneth Hammonds, 31, of 69 Stevens Mills Road, Auburn, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, on a warrant, 5 a.m. Saturday at 40 Pleasant St., Auburn.
• Shawn Foster, 20, of 170 Sabbathday Road, New Gloucester, by the Androscoggin County Sheriff’s Department, on a warrant, 12:30 p.m. Saturday on Poland Spring Road, Poland.