• Wayne W. Dixon, 44, of 1905 Lisbon St. on a warrant on a charge of failure to appear in court on a charge of operating after suspension, 12:14 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Wade M. Jipson, 40, of 76 Pottle Road, Oxford, on a charge of operating after suspension, 12:41 p.m. Thursday at Lisbon and Essex streets.
• Nicholas Cox, 21, of 87 Summer St. on a warrant charging violation of bail, 4 p.m. Thursday at that address.
• Alan Roy, 25, of 237 Sabattus St. on a charge of violation of bail, 1:16 a.m. Friday at Oaks and Bates streets.
• Jacob Hardy, 20, of Farmington on charges of disorderly conduct and assault, 1:55 a.m. Friday at College and Frye streets.
• Aaron J. Aldrich, 25, of unknown address, Lewiston on charges of probation hold, disorderly conduct and refusal to submit to arrest, 1:16 a.m. Friday at 10 Oak St.
• Joseph A. Johnson, 27, of 197 Manley Road on charges of assault and criminal mischief, 9:27 p.m. Thursday at 1 Court St.
• David Turner, 27, of 125 Ash St., Lewiston, arrested by the Maine Drug Enforcement Agency on a warrant charging assault, 9:45 p.m. Thursday at Mechanics Row, Auburn.
• Danny Valez, 39, of 5 Main St., Sabattus, arrested by Sabattus police on a charge of domestic assault, 12:17 a.m. Friday at that address.
• Cars driven by Randall W. Campbell, 33, of Hebron, Kelly J. Hood, 28, of Livermore and Elizabeth F. Potvin, 21, collided, 4:56 p.m. Thursday at West Auburn Road. Damage to Hood’s 1998 Oldsmobile, $500; to the 2001 Chevrolet SUV driven by Potvin and owned by Richard T. Potvin, $1,500. There was no damage to Campbell’s 2002 Pontiac.
• Vehicles driven by George Cummings, 72, of Livermore Falls and Rita Pinard, 67, collided, 11:25, Thursday at Center Street. Damage to Cummings’ 1995 Dodge pickup truck was estimated at $500; to the 2002 Chevrolet van driven by Pinard and owned by Clover Manor, $4,000.