RUMFORD — Unless otherwise noted, the following are to be arraigned at 8:30 a.m. on Dec. 2 in 11th District Court:
* Erica Waltman, 24, Bethel, warrant charging failure to appear on charges of operating after suspension, operating without a license and violation of bail, 9:12 a.m. Oct. 15. She was released on $560 secured bail. It is not known when she will be arraigned.
* Pamela Palmer, 31, Rumford, violating a protection from harassment order, 7:57 p.m. Oct. 14. She was released on unspecified unsecured bail.
* Michael Child, 57, Mexico, three counts of burglary and theft, 7:05 p.m. Oct. 13. He was released on $300 cash bail and will be arraigned at 8:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 in 11th District Court.
* Tammy Daggett, 44, Mexico, disorderly conduct, 12:45 a.m. Oct. 13 on Waldo Street. She was released on $600 unsecured bail.
* Jennifer Lee, 32, Rumford, operating under the influence (one prior), operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration and violating conditions of release, 3:29 a.m. Oct. 10 on Holyoke Avenue. She was released on $1,000 unsecured bail.
* At 10:53 a.m. on Oct. 13, a Maine Avenue resident reported a theft of medications from her apartment. Sgt. James Bernard is investigating.
* At 10:52 a.m. on Oct. 13, an Ellis River Road resident reported a theft of tires from his property. They were valued at $600. Officer Brad Gallant is investigating.
* At 11:27 a.m. on Oct. 12, a Mexico resident reported that while at Hosmer Field he set his jacket down and later discovered his wallet had been stolen. Officer Brock Clukey was assigned.
* At 5:09 p.m. on Oct. 10, an Andover resident reported that while she was at a Route 2 business, her granddaughter’s iPod was stolen. Officer Gallant is investigating.