* Kayla Allen, 25, of Rumford, domestic assault, 1:31 p.m. Nov. 26 on Cumberland Street. She was released on $800 unsecured bail and will be arraigned on Jan. 6 in 11th District Court.
* Melissa Johnson, 37, of Rumford, Franklin County warrant charging negotiating a worthless instrument, 1:31 p.m. Nov. 22 on Urquhart Street. She was released on $300 cash bail.
* At 4:27 p.m. on Nov. 27, a report was taken of a male assaulting a female on Cumberland Street. Sergeant Douglas Maifeld is investigating.
* At 2:17 p.m. on Nov. 27, a Virgin Street resident reported the theft of a generator valued at $200. Officer Matthew Desroches is investigating.
* At 1:51 p.m. on Nov. 26, a Hancock Street resident reported the theft of a cellphone. Officer Desroches is investigating.