RUMFORD — The following arrests were logged by the Police Department:
* Jennifer Farnum, 28, Rumford, operating under the influence of intoxicants and/or drugs, 1:37 a.m. Feb. 2 on South Rumford Road. She was released on $600 unsecured bail and will be arraigned at 8:30 a.m. April 8 in 11th District Court.
* Jay Palmer, 23, Rumford, domestic violence assault, 4:43 p.m. Jan. 31 on Franklin Street. He was released on $800 unsecured bail and will be arraigned on March 4 in 11th District Court.
* Thomas Moore, 25, Rumford, an outstanding warrant of failure to appear on a charge of operating after suspension, 11:24 p.m. Jan. 30 on Essex Avenue. He was released on $460 cash bail.
* Jeffrey Hill, 25, Mexico, operating after suspension and unlawful possession of a Schedule W drug, 3:50 p.m. Jan. 30 on Lincoln Avenue. He was released on $800 unsecured bail and will be arraigned at 8:30 a.m. March 4 in 11th District Court.
In the past week, the Rumford Police Department responded to 100 calls, Chief Stacy Carter stated Friday in an email. Among them were the following:
* At 7:54 p.m. on Feb. 5, a Waldo Street resident reported that her residence had been burglarized and cash and items valued at $180 were stolen. It is under investigation.
* At 12:08 p.m. on Feb. 3, a report was made that catalytic converters were stolen from a Route 2 business. Three converters were removed from vehicles in the lot, two of which were taken and one left behind. The value is approximately $1,500. Chief Carter said there have been other similar catalytic converter thefts around Oxford County. The case is under investigation.
* On Feb. 5, the police department posted an alert on its Facebook site at www.facebook.com/rumfordpd. It stated that suspects have been targeting larger style trucks. The public was then asked to contact the department if they have any information about the thefts or saw suspicious behavior.