The following arrests were logged by the Police Department:
* Benjamin Hodgkins, 24, Lewiston, operating under the influence, 11:59 p.m. Feb. 24 on Stafford Avenue. He was released on $800 unsecured bail and will be arraigned on April 8 in 11th District Court.
* Linwood Giberson, 42, Rumford, warrant for failure to appear, 8:46 p.m. Feb. 24 on Oxford Avenue. He was released on $100 cash bail. No arraignment date information was available.
* Devin Hughes, 22, Woodstock, operating under the influence, 1:45 a.m. Feb. 23 on Ellis River Road. He was released on $800 unsecured bail and will be arraigned on April 8 in 11th District Court.
* Mohamed J. Abdalla, 31, Lewiston, felony possession of Schedule W drug, 8:55 p.m. Feb. 21 on Waldo Street. He was released on $600 cash bail and will be arraigned on April 18 at Oxford County Superior Court in Paris.
* At 11:54 a.m. on Feb. 23, the department received a report on the theft of a laptop. A 16-year-old Rumford girl was arrested on charge of theft and released to an adult household member. She is to be arraigned on April 8 in Rumford District Court.
* At 11:14 p.m. on Feb. 21, a Washington Street resident reported a burglary and theft of a computer and Xbox system. Charges are pending.