The following arrests were logged at the Rumford Police Station:
* Casey Childs, 21, Rumford, failure to register as a sex offender, Dec. 9, released on $800 unsecured bail.
* Robert S. Pingree, 34, Rumford, operating after a license was suspended or revoked, 2:49 p.m. on Dec. 5. He was released on $800 unsecured bail and will be arraigned at 8:30 a.m. Feb. 13 in Oxford County Superior Court in Paris.
* At 5:40 p.m. Dec. 9, a York Street resident reported the theft of $120 from her debit card. The case is being investigated by Cpl. Donald Miller.
* At 12:29 p.m. Dec. 4, a Mexico resident reported that his vehicle was stolen from Congress Street. The vehicle was later found in a parking lot on Roxbury Road. Officer James McLamb is investigating.
* At 3:30 p.m. Dec. 1, a Rumford resident reported that $848 was stolen out of her purse while at work. Sgt. Douglas Maifeld is investigating.