RUMFORD — Among the calls answered by the Police Department recently were:
* July 31, 1:23 a.m. — Aisha Torres, 33, of Rumford, operating after habitual offender revocation, operating under the influence (second offense), no test, and failing to stop for a law enforcement officer, by Officer Desroches. Torres was unable to make bail and transported to Oxford County Jail. Court date is Sept. 14.
* Aug. 2, 12:44 a.m. — Patricia Defosse, 23, of Lewiston, operating under the influence of alcohol (no priors), Rumford Avenue. She was given a Rumford District Court date of Sept. 14 at 8:30 a.m. and released on $600 unsecured bail.
* Aug. 2, 7:50 p.m. — Treasa Bernard, 43, of Florida, operating after license suspension,Waldo Street. She was given a Rumford District Court date of Sept. 14 at 8:30 a.m. She was released on $800 unsecured bail.
* Aug. 5, 12:03 a.m. — Abigail Capon, 47, of Manchester, N.H., two outstanding warrants, Officer Matthew Desroches on Cumberland Street. Capone was unable to post bail and was transported to Oxford County Jail.
* Aug. 7, 5:27 p.m. — Mark St. Cyr, 56, of Rumford, warrant for unpaid fine, transported to Rumford Police Department and released on $110 cash bail.
* Aug. 8, 5:45 p.m. — Jennifer Walker-White, 34, of Rumford, domestic violence assault and domestic violence terrorizing on Pine Street. She was released on $800 unsecured bail with a court date of Sept. 14.
* Aug. 9, 1:34 p.m. — Gregory Dupree, 30, of Rumford, operating after suspension. Scheduled to appear in Rumford District Court at 8:30 a.m. Sept. 14. He was released on $600 unsecured bail.
* July 29, 6:10 p.m. — A Pine Street resident reported someone damaged the mirror on his truck overnight. The incident is under investigation.
* Aug. 2, 9:49 a.m. — A Hancock Street business reported a shoplifter. Police officer McLamb issued a summons to a 28-year-old Rumford female on a charge of theft. Court date is Sept. 14.
* Aug. 3, 10:04 a.m. — A Rumford Avenue resident reported the theft of her cellphone from her residence. Sgt. Bernard is investigating.
* Aug. 3, 1:15 p.m. — A Portland Street business reported a shoplifter. Police officer Briggs issued a summons to a 31-year-old Rumford male on a charge of theft. He is to appear in court Sept. 14.
* Aug. 4, 9:08 p.m. — Report of an assault on Falmouth Street. A Rumford male was assaulted by two other males. The victim did not wish to press charges. Case closed.
* Aug. 4, 11:22 p.m. — Report of an assault on Hancock Street. Police officer Desroches and Cpl. Winson responded. The incident is under investigation.
* Aug. 6, 12:18 p.m. — A Cumberland Street resident reported a burglary and theft from his apartment. Damage was done to the apartment and his medications were stolen. Police officer McLamb is investigating.
* Aug. 10, 9:59 a.m. — A Waldo Street resident reported a burglary and theft of cash from his residence. Police officer Gallant is investigating.