RUMFORD — Among the calls answered by the Police Department recently were:
* Aug. 20, 11:23 p.m. — Officer observed damage to the pedestrian crossing traffic light on Lincoln Avenue. The incident is under investigation.
* Aug. 22, 2:52 a.m. — Dianna Berube, 37, of Bethel was arrested on a charge of domestic violence assault. She was released on $800 unsecured bail and is scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 13.
* Aug. 24, 8:24 a.m. — A Penobscot Street resident reported $500 damage to solar lights. At 10:09 p.m., the resident reported there was more damage. On Aug. 25 at 11 p.m., the resident reported he caught two juveniles ages 13 and 14 from Rumford. The juveniles were charged with criminal mischief and criminal trespassing.
* Aug. 25, 6:15 p.m. — Luis Rivera, 30, of Mexico was arrested on Cumberland Street on charges of obstructing government administration and violating condition of release. He was transported to the Oxford County Jail in Paris.
* Aug. 25, 7:23 p.m. — Aisha Torres, 33, of Rumford was arrested on Cumberland Street on a charge of violating condition of release. She was transported to the Oxford County Jail.