• Sept. 12, 7:16 a.m.: James O’Brien, 68, of Salem Township was arrested on Hancock Street and charged with trespassing at Mountain Valley High School and violating conditions of release. He was taken to the Oxford County Jail and is to appear in court Nov. 5.
• Sept. 11, 1:16 p.m.: Ashley Curtis, 25, of Rumford turned herself in on a warrant for failure to pay a fine for theft in Kennebec County. She was unable to post $200 cash bail and was transported to the Oxford County Jail.
• Sept. 9, 7:23 p.m.: Scott Knoll, 49, of Rumford was arrested by Sgt. James Bernard on a charge of domestic violence assault stemming from an incident on Route 108. He was taken to the Oxford County Jail and is to appear in court Nov. 5.
• Sept. 3, 7:18 a.m.: Angela Dean, 35, of Rumford was arrested on River Street by Patrolman Ashley Rich on a charge of operating under the influence, second offense. She was released on $800 unsecured bail with a Nov. 5 court date.
• Sept. 1, 12:50 a.m.: Brianna Maberry, 22, of Fairfield was arrested on Bridge Street on a probation revocation warrant and taken to the Oxford County Jail.
• Aug. 24, 2:59 p.m.: Joshua Hines, 27, of Mexico was arrested on charges of violating conditions of release and operating after license suspension. He was taken to the Oxford County Jail and is to appear in court Oct. 1.
• Aug. 24, 8:44 a.m.: Kevin Jefferson, 26, Mexico was arrested at the Rumford Police Department by Patrolman Ashley Rich on a warrant charging domestic violence assault. He was taken to the Oxford County Jail.
Rumford police log