Unless otherwise noted, the following are to be arraigned on May 2 in Rumford District Court:
• Katherine Howard, 31, Rumford, domestic violence assault, 12:07 a.m. March 31 on Pine Street. She was released on $700 unsecured bail.
• Sean D’Andrea, 18, Rumford, operating without a license, 11:24 a.m. March 27 on Waldo Street. He was released on $100 cash bail.
• Jeremy Cowin, 24, Rumford, shoplifting theft, disorderly conduct, refusal to submit to arrest, and violating conditions of release, at 6:20 a.m. March 26 on Bridge Street. He was taken to Oxford County Jail in Paris.
• Gregg Mcpherson, 19, Rumford, operating under the influence of liquor and/or drugs, operating without a license, and possession of drug paraphernalia, 1:20 a.m. March 26 on Hall Hill Road. He was released on $500 unsecured bail.
• Eric H. Cutting, 58, Amesbury, Mass., operating under the influence, 8:45 p.m. March 25 on Route 2. He was released on $250 cash bail.
• March 24, 4:37 p.m. – Roger Thibodeau, 62, of Rumford, backed his 1994 Chevy Lumina into two unoccupied vehicles parked behind the American Legion on Congress Street.
There were no injuries. Damage to Thibodeau’s car was estimated at $4,000; $3,500 to a 1997 Ford F-150 pickup truck owned by Andrew Theriault, 40, of Rumford; and $200 to a 1998 Dodge caravan owned by NewPage Co. of Rumford.