RUMFORD — The Board of Selectmen will vote Thursday evening on whether to approve the final terms to lease town property for a zip line park.
On June 9, residents voted 745-505 to lease three parcels along the Androscoggin River so Wow-Za! Ziplines could build the park.
One parcel is north of Morency Park on the east side of the river, one is across from Rite Aid and the third is near the town’s snow dump on Rumford Avenue.
The issue was originally scheduled for a vote by selectmen July 16 but was tabled after Public Works Director Andy Russell recommended the parcels be surveyed first.
Wow-Za! Ziplines members are Tom Carey, Jim Sysko and Seth Carey, with Jim Rinaldo acting as a consultant.
Other items on the agenda include:
* Signing a quitclaim deed for 41 Lochness Road for Richard Scagliola.
* Approving a bid for a ramp on River Street.
* Considering a request from Debra and Greg Pollard for action on Old Kimball Schoolhouse.
* Discussing a petition from Tom Pitcher on reconstructing Jed Martin Road.
* Appointing James Rinaldo as economic development coordinator.