You’ve seen how the Affordable Care Act affected other Mainers in 2014. How about you? Good, bad or neutral — share your ACA stories in the comments below.
Profiles of Mainers who bought health insurance through the ACA marketplace:
- Sherri Tripp: ‘I think it’s wonderful’
- Blake Pooler: Finally insured, for $160 a month
- $22 a month: ‘I am totally flabbergasted’
- Business owner: ACA offered another option
- Where to get help
- Tips, hints and other things you need to know
- Get insurance: The step-by-step
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Know the lingo
- ACA by the numbers
Affordable Care Act 101: We break down the ACA, what it does and what it requires you to do.