Charest named to Dean’s List
TROY, N.Y. — Jordan Charest recently made the Dean’s List for the fall and spring semesters at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
He’s enrolled in the Graduate Degree program and is majoring in both Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering.
Charest is a 2013 graduate of Saint Dominic Academy and is the son of John and Louise Charest.
Franklin Pierce announces Dean’s List
RINDGE, N.H. — The following local students were recognized for their academic achievement for the spring 2015 semester at Franklin Pierce University.
* Danielle Demers of Litchfield, a junior majoring in Biology, was named to the Dean’s List by maintaining a term grade point average of at least 3.5 on a scale of four.
* Renee Reid of Mechanic Falls, a sophomore majoring in Health Sciences, was named to the Dean’s Honor’s List by maintaining a term grade point average of at least 3.85 on a scale of four.
Clark University announces Dean’s List
WORCESTER, Mass. — The following local residents have been named to first honors on the Clark University Dean’s List:
* Angeline Kopka, of Auburn.
* Hannah Martin, of Auburn.
* Amber Bissonette Leduc, of Greene.