MCPHS University announces Dean’s List
BOSTON – MCPHS University announces the students who have been named to the Dean’s List for the Spring 2015 semester:
* Marcus Bubar is a native of Lisbon Falls and is pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Marcus will graduate in 2015 from the Boston campus.
* Emily Dodge is a native of Raymond and is pursuing a Doctor of Pharmacy. Emily will graduate in 2016 from the Boston campus.
* Kendra Gilbert is a native of Turner and is pursuing a Doctor of Pharmacy. Kendra will graduate in 2020 from the Boston campus.
The Dean’s List recognizes those students with a full-time course load who have achieved outstanding scholarship with a 3.5 GPA or higher for the academic term.
Lawrence University announces Dean’s List
APPLETON, Wis. — Lawrence University has announced its Dean’s List for the 2014-15 academic year. Students are recognized with dean’s list honors for maintaining a cumulative 3.4 grade point average or higher for the full academic year.
Olivia Bell, of Waterford, daughter of John Bell and Donna Marcotte-Bell, is a 2014 graduate of Oxford Hills High School, South Paris.
Clark University announces Dean’s List
WORCESTER, Mass. — Jessica Johnson, of Bridgton, has been named to first honors on the Clark University Dean’s List. This selection marks outstanding academic achievement during the Spring 2015 semester.
To be eligible for first honors, students must have a grade point average of 3.8 or higher, of a maximum of 4.3 (all A+s).
Roger Williams announces Dean’s List
BRISTOL, R.I. — Select students have been named to the Spring 2015 Dean’s List at Roger Williams University. Full-time students who complete 12 or more credits per semester and earn a GPA of 3.4 or higher are placed on the Dean’s List that semester.
Local students are:
* Emily Carrier of Oquossoc majoring in Engineering.
* Jennifer Mickool of Poland majoring in Economics.
* Rachel Wandishin of Casco majoring in Marketing.
Local Residents receive degrees from Simmons College
BOSTON — The following local residents recently received a degree from Simmons College.
* Miranda Ryann Martin, an Auburn resident, received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
* Kayla Richardson, a Turner resident, received a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the School of Nursing and Health Sciences.
Simmons College announces Dean’s List
BOSTON — The following local residents were named to the 2015 spring semester Dean’s List at Simmons College in Boston.
* Miranda Martin, an Auburn resident, is majoring in Nursing.
* Lillian Dearing, a Lisbon Falls resident, has an undeclared major.
* Kayla Richardson, a Turner resident, is majoring in Nursing.
* Sarah Desjardins, a Wales resident, is majoring Nursing.