RUMFORD – As part of the housing assistance grant awarded to Rumford through the CDBG program, the town will be setting up a citizens advisory committee to provide oversight for the program and to act as the project’s ombudsman. Residents interested in serving on the committee should contact the Rumford town manager’s office at 364-4576.

Prospective members should submit their names no later than June 3.

Only subscribers are eligible to post comments. Please subscribe or to participate in the conversation. Here’s why.

Use the form below to reset your password. When you've submitted your account email, we will send an email with a reset code.